Friday 10 October 2014

Preliminary task- Mood board

I represented my mood board this way because I wanted to show the positivity along with the professionalism that surrounds the College. On a daily basis, there is a 'buzz' around the college and I wanted to show how it really feels to be a student. My target audience would be for people unsure about joining College so 16 -18 year olds. It could be used as a presentation booklet about the benefits of joining College and show the point of views of real students. I selected those pictures because at the top, it shows the helpful receptionist and busy common room. This represents the professionalism and atmosphere around the College. Underneath, I chose the views and trees as a way of presenting the friendly locales Bramcote College is situated under. Finally, I chose the facilities and front of the College to show that it is well maintained and that there is always something to do.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment