Monday 26 January 2015

Music magazine front cover final version



This is the final version of my music magazine. I decided to use a different software this time and used Photoshop instead of Microsoft Publisher. This drastically improved the look and feel of my magazine and it now looks like an actual magazine front cover. I included all the typical codes and conventions of a front cover with a clear masthead, interesting colours, sell lines, a bar code and cover lines. I also used a picture of  'BeyoncĂ©' and my own band 'ThreeBeat' to make the front cover look interesting. My band covers the whole of the page and partly covers the name of the magazine therefore emphasising the fact that they are more important than the title of the magazine and take centre stage. Finally, my main article is shown in a bright explosion above the band 'ThreeBeat' which immediately shows to readers that it is the most important article within the magazine.  As well as this, the colours are bright and abundant which is used to attract my predominantly younger target audience to the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment