Friday 9 January 2015

Music magazine pictures part 2


I decided that my original pictures weren't enough and that I needed more variety while focusing on the Band leader further. I also knew that more pictures needed to be taken. These pictures are the ones I took.. I tried to change locations numerous times in order to achieve my aim of adding more variety to my pictures and making them more attractive to the target audience.

 My first picture was a close up shot. I tried to focus on his face in order to provide more personality to the picture. He also has a very 'stylish look and has a confident expression which gives a positive view of the magazine.
 This was my second shot and was more of a medium/long shot. I tried to show his expression more in this picture and that is why I took it against a white background as well as giving him a 'cool' hand expression which will stand out and look attractive to my teenage audience.
 This shot was a close/medium shot. I took the shot with the Band Leader against the wall. This is because many of the images I studied beforehand involved people stood by a wall because it allows the shot to focus on the person I'm taking rather than be distracted by anything in the background.
 This one again, was very similar to the last one but I tried to show him in a more reflective mood. The fact he is looking away from camera gives him an open expression and shows him in a more positive light. If I was to show this picture on my magazine, it would indicate to the reader that this is a happy magazine.
 This picture is another close up picture and the fact my protagonist is looking into the sky gives the impression that he is positive and looking up into the future. This picture could also give the magazine a positive representation. It would also fit with the 'New year' special magazine because the new year is generally a time where people look to the future and this image could show this.
 

 I moved once again here and this time tried to focus on the background more. The tress that are organised in a row give a really unique feel to the magazine and catches the attention of the audience It also gives a very stylish and artistic feel to the magazine which may attract some people.
 This picture was a medium/long shot picture as it captures most of his body. This is very typical of a famous person or celebrity picture as they are sat in a very fashionable manner. I needed a picture like this as they are integral in making the band leader attractive for the magazine.
 
 This one was similar to the last but I took a close up shot this time as I wanted to show his emotion  and personality more. Instead of looking at the camera he is looking away and this gives the impression that he is the most important person in the picture. His stance is also relaxed and 'cool' which is the type of picture that would seem attractive to my target audience.
 I changed locations again and this time decided to heavily focus on the view/background. The tree was an ideal place to use my protagonist as he could lean against it in numerous different ways in order to give a different style or feel to the image. On this picture which is a medium\close shot the protagonist looks far more serious and this could be useful for my double page spread because it's a more personalised interview. It will attract my target audience because immediately after seeing this image, the target audience will know that the article is about him.
 

 

 
 
 This was my final picture and was also very useful because I let the background and scenery have more of an impact. The view stands out and gives the image more colour and vibrancy. It may attract the readers attention more compared to just close up shots. Moreover, his expression is very relaxed and stylish once again and this would look attractive to my target audience of predominantly teenage girls who are interested in stylish boy bands and band leaders. As well as this, his pose gives a confident expression and shows that he is the band leader.

No comments:

Post a Comment