Tuesday 16 December 2014

10 questions I will use on my double page spread music magazine

Because my target audience for my magazine is young teenagers, I will need to include lots of pictures and not too much writing. My questions will have to be simple and also informal as a teenage pop magazine isn't very serious. These are the 10 questions I have thought of:

How does it feel having such an active fan base?

I am using this question because then fans of the band will feel familiar with them and be pleased that the magazine mentions them. It almost gives the fans a sense of belonging.

Who is the funniest member of your group?

I have included this question because it's informal and adds some humour to the interview.

What would you recommend to any aspiring pop stars?

I have used this question because my magazine is a pop magazine so it relates to the readers and any ambitions they may have. Moreover, my target audience are mostly young so the question fits in well with them.

What was the best moment of your career?

This question is also very useful because it gives some background information about the group and still doesn't go into great detail because it focuses on a single event.

How did you meet the other two members?

This question is useful to the interview because once again, it relates to the band and gives some background knowledge to the reader.

What did you want to be when you were younger?

This question also has the potential for some humour which breaks up the past few questions. Furthermore, it is something the readers can relate to as it is asking him a question from when he was their sort of age.

Who is your favourite artist and why?

This question shows what style of music he is into and also gives some more background knowledge to the reader and about the band member.

What is the best venue you have performed at?

I am including this question because it may give some familiarity to the reader and also seems interesting for the reader to find out.

What was your funniest moment on tour?

This adds some more humour and fun to the magazine and will make the readers laugh.

What are 'Sixth Form Beats' future plans?

This is a good question to finish the interview with and also adds some exclusivity to the magazine. This question should keep the target audience reading until the very end and be enough to keep their attention.

Overall, these are the questions I will probably use in my double page spread interview. I might change a few things for the final one but these questions are generally the ones I will use for my magazine. I tried to use a mixture of different styled questions so hopefully, it keeps my target audience attracted and reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment