Wednesday 10 December 2014

Planning my double page spread edited.

For my double page spread, I will have a question and answer interview. I will get a picture of the band leader and then use that for the double page spread. This way, readers know that the interview is al about him and the band and it gives a more personalised feel to it. Questions on the double page spread will be about the band but also individual members. It will be light hearted and will be designed to keep the target audience reading. My target audience is teenage girls due to it being a very colourful pop magazine so there shouldn't be too much type but rather lots of colours and sub headings so the reader never feels overwhelmed about what to read. I will make the questions short and snappy and also had some humour so the article isn't seen as too serious and difficult to read. The fact the magazine is also an interview means that it has some exclusivity about it and this may attract my target audience and give a sense of limited edition.

My double page-spread  question and interview is specifically designed to fit in with the overall house style of the magazine about not being too serious and being fun and attractive to read. This fits in with my target audience and hopefully attracts them to the magazine. 

Edit: I have changed my double page spread and instead of using really bright colours I have used a more simplistic approach so this makes the interview easier to read and more accessible.

No comments:

Post a Comment