Wednesday 10 December 2014

Pictures that I might use on my music magazine

I used my photo shoot research and made my own picture that that looked similar to them. Here, they are standing by a wall looking very 'cool' and serious just like the bands I compared. The band leader is stood in the centre of the picture with his arms around the band members. You can tell he is the band leader because he is stood in the centre of the picture leading the other two members.  Moreover, they are dressed very similar so no one stands out.

 I chose this picture because it portrays the lead member of the band as stylish and sophisticated. This is especially useful as my interview will be based on him and his opinion of the band. Moreover, with his stance it shows that he is positive and it portrays a happy image for the magazine.
Here, the lead member is meeting a surprised fan. This will fit perfectly on my magazine because my target audience is full of pop fans and by showing a picture of him with a fan, it increases the image of him and his band.

Edit: I may also take some more as I think I need to show the lead member Fazal more in my pictures and make it clear to the reader that he is the lead member of the group and an important figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment