Friday 19 December 2014

Music magazine contents page first draft

I was reasonably happy with my first draft but decided to change the background colour and the side of the page numbers. Another key feature I have added is the colour of the editors note  and I have changed it from yellow to green so the text is easier to read. For my final version, I may also change the layout and add some extra features and pictures. I think the current version is just too bright and so for my final version I may change that along with possibly using a different picture as I don't think the picture clearly shows to the reader what it is about. To make my magazine look more like a magazine I might use different software for example Photoshop which will allow me to change the look and feel of the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment