Friday 5 December 2014

Music magazine styles and ideas






SoundZ - This is the name of my magazine and font of the magazine. I chose the name because the word 'Sound' represent music and the big 'Z' makes it stand out and sound unique. Furthermore, being a pop magazine the name will be quick and catchy and with my target audience being teenage girls, the name should spread quickly through the likes of schools and social media. The 'accent' font that I chose is creative and stands out from ordinary magazines in that it looks creative and stands out. My magazine is informal so this font perfectly fits the idea of the magazine being informal and colourful.

I will also have explosions of colour in my magazine such as this as it makes the magazine seem loud and perfectly fits the idea of a pop magazine. Pop magazines are supposed to be unique and loud and colourful. Including shapes like this gives the magazine a sense of fun and it fits into the  typical house style of a pop magazine. It also fits into the typical teenage audience. teenage girls who are my target audience, enjoy vibrant and bright colours and by including shapes like this, the target audience are likely to be attracted.


SoundZ                                         SoundZ

Soundz                                                   Soundz

SoundZ                                      SoundZ



SoundZ

SoundZ

These were other styles I thought of because they all have something different about them. However in the end, I chose SoundZ because it looked the best and fitted into the magazine house style of creativity and uniqueness.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment