Friday 19 December 2014

Music magazine front cover first draft

I made the main picture of the band large and clear so it is obvious to the audience on who the main feature is about. I also added many more features such as extra sell and cover lines. I tried to make the edition seem more wintery seeing as it is a 'winter special' edition so I added more colours such as blue that reflect this. For my final version, I may add some more headings and more features that reflect the winter style of the magazine. Also, I will add more headings and change the overall house style of the magazine. I might use different software such as Photoshop or InDesign which allows me to personalise my magazine more in order to change this. Furthermore, I think currently the main picture takes up too much space so I may change this for the final version of my music magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment